[xubuntu-users] Share bookmarks XP with Xubuntu

David Collins david.8.collins at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 23:13:39 UTC 2008

Lee,

This will be a bit different to what you are thinking, but you could run
the 'FoxMarks' FireFox add-on on both systems.
This is a brilliant add-on.   It synchronises your add-ons with a
storage location on the www.foxmarks.com site so you have the same
bookmarks regardless of what computer you are on.
You can also sync FF passwords if you want, but you can choose not to if
you are concerned about security.

Regards,
David Collins