[xubuntu-users] Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: How to run DWL-510 Wlandevice

hannah at hannah-and-friends.de hannah at hannah-and-friends.de
Thu May 29 15:48:53 UTC 2008

Hello Vincent,

my teacher-task runs good, the members of my course have become fans of
xubuntu.

The member are able to use the filesystem, working good with openoffice,
are able
to install xubuntu and make the network run.

There is only one, small problem:

After establishing the course-network with static ip-addresses
successfull, ping to all
computers and the server runs, we are only able to get
shared-directonary-access
via the console, using the command <mount>. Exists some <graphical tool>
mount network-shares within the <file-manager>?

Tomorrow it's last course day. I need a quick'n simple methode to
establish access
to shared nfs-dirs. The present file-server is a SUSE.8.0.

"Please help me operator, give me information please ............." ??
(good old song)

Waiting for your message

hannah & finchen

Vincent <imnotb at gmail.com>
Gesendet von: xubuntu-users-bounces at lists.ubuntu.com
22.05.2008 16:09
Bitte antworten zu
Xubuntu Help and User Discussions <xubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com>

An
"Xubuntu Help and User Discussions" <xubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com>
Kopie

Thema
Re: [xubuntu-users] Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: How to run DWL-510
Wlandevice

On 5/22/08, hannah at hannah-and-friends.de <hannah at hannah-and-friends.de>