[xubuntu-users] Source code DVD specific to Xubuntu?

J. Scott Edwards wowidb.org at gmail.com
Fri May 9 04:40:00 UTC 2008

Interesting!  I was searching for the older versions like 7.04, I did
find a 7.10 (and it has bits in the file!!).  So was 7.10 the first
Xubuntu src release?

I have to say that Google has been _my_ friend for well over a month now!

A couple of months ago I thought I would just log all of the Ubuntu
family .iso files into a project I have been working on.  I thought
there were like 20 or 30 files.  Hahaha.  I have logged all of the
ones I could find up through 7.04 and so far I have 225 .iso files.  I
had NO idea how many different versions of Ubuntu had been released.

The list is here if anyone wants to see it:
http://www.worldwide-database.org/cgi-bin/list_files.cgi?time

Anyway thanks for the information.

   -Scott

Do you think anyone is going to fix the 8.04 .iso file??