[xubuntu-users] Javascript error in Firefox 3.0

John Botscharow info at jbotscharow.com
Tue Jun 10 10:11:34 UTC 2008

On Tue, 10 Jun 2008 11:28:49 +0200
Yes, the site uses sniffer program. They require either IE 6 or NS
9[???] My son runs a Windows XP machine with FF installed and it works
fine in his FF but not his Opera. I have both FF 2 and 3 installed on
my machine as well as Opera 9.27 and Epiphany. The only way I can get
past the sniffer is in FF using the User Agent plug in. I cannot get
into it with Epiphany because there is  no browser identification.
Maybe if I could set that to either IE or NS, it would work. I don't
know.

I can get to the student laumcher page okay and use the links in the
sidebar but not the main links that open the actually lesson catalogs.
When I click the links nothing happens. Just sits there like a lump on
a log LOL

I am going to  call them today and see if they will update their
sniffer but I seriously doubt it They use a Windows server and I have
found from experience that people who use Windows servers are generally
pretty uncooperative and clueless. Must be something in the software LOL