[xubuntu-users] Can't mount drives

Andrew Kane googoleyes at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 03:12:08 UTC 2008

     Hi David,

     Can you explain why this would take place? Does it have something
to do with ide-scsi? I had thought that the ide-scsi layer was
deprecated in the 2.4 kernel, but I have noticed on more than one
machine ide devices referred to as 'sdxx'. Seems strange.

    Btw, thanks for stepping in. It looks like you know more about
this than I do- and I suspect I was about to wander out of my depth ;)