[xubuntu-users] Beginners Problem Intel 915 Chipset-vga

hesekiel2 at gmx.de hesekiel2 at gmx.de
Fri Jan 25 18:00:11 UTC 2008

dieter lange , Hamburg, germany..

WHY only windows ?? Some guys at asus, another asus-guy told me, have been experimentig with linux..
and the brandnew triple-e -pc, which i almost the same device , onl keyboard ans touchpad ded, case normalized vias notebokk i. e. foldable, bigger accu, no GPS, No bluetoot, flashram instead of HDD will be delivered  with some kind , some derivate of linux, windows : only a driver dik for windows , no more support.Ssame screen, as far as i know, but mayby n touchscreen ?!
Anyway, the chipset & the vgachip are beeing supported at least by thhat specific linux.
so, asus will also try and help me get some linux going on the UMPC , WE CAN be 100 % shure..
I only need some more details, to fix the issue , maybe from asus ...
these guys are sometims a bit lazy, sometimes not !!!

Tell me a luky guy, but not yet !
okay, got no more time at the moment, have to leave now!
yours and thanks a lot up to now!
dieter from hamburg
Tell if
yours