[xubuntu-users] Xubuntu freezes keyboard and mouse

Marko Oreskovic markoresko at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 03:24:57 UTC 2008

Vincent wrote:
> (Now that I'm talking: if a single application crashed, try pressing
> Ctrl+Alt+Esc, then clicking the window to kill it :)
And be carefull where you click to not to kill something you don`t want
to , instead. :)

And also killing application`s gui with ctrl+alt+esc does not means
that actual application is dead.
You may go to ps -A | grep application to find application and kill it
or do it with System>System monitor to do the same.
If application runs as other user, you might neet to use sudo kill.