[xubuntu-users] Intrepid Feedback

Arthur H. Johnson II arthur.johnson at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 23:57:55 UTC 2008

I just upgraded one of my desktops to Intrepid.  It has both
ubuntu-desktop and xubuntu-desktop on it.  Gnome is a complete wreck,
and crashes something else every five seconds or so until I can't launch
anything else.  XFCE, on the other hand, is working like a champ.  Its
chugging along at full steam, and there doesn't seem to be any kinds of
massive preforming sapping leaks or bugs.  The new GDM theme is
absolutely beautiful too.

So far, Xubuntu Intrepid is looking good.  Good job Xubuntu team!