[xubuntu-users] 8.04: When?

Cyril Slobin slobin at ice.ru
Thu Apr 24 20:03:27 UTC 2008

On 4/24/08, Michael Schmarck <michael.schmarck at habmalnefrage.de> wrote:

>  I had a look at the torrent.ubuntu.com server and saw that there's
>  already a torrent file available and I'm now happily downloading
>  that (and leave it seeding for about a day or so).

I believe they have made a severe error putting torrent files and iso
images on the same server. I have had a hard time downloading torrent
file (20k) or even looking at the directory listing -- it timeouts on
every request. But now I have happily downloaded the image and leaved
it seeding for some hours (maybe a day).

--
Cyril Slobin <slobin at ice.ru> `When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said,
http://wagner.pp.ru/~slobin/ `it means just what I choose it to mean'