[xubuntu-users] Compile error Gkrellm 2.3.1 in XU Edgy

John Shane jslists at mtwafrica.org
Sat Apr 5 08:31:03 UTC 2008

Hi all, I have been trying to compile the newest version of Gkrellm,
2.3.1, on my old Toshiba laptop that runs Edgy.  I have all the
development packages and updated GTK+ etc. etc.  I run configure with
no problem but when I run make I receive the following error.  So far
I have not been able to find anything with Google that helps. It
appears the Makefile needs to be edited but how exactly is beyond me.
Anyone here able to point me in the right direction?  Many thanks,
John

$ make
(cd po && make all)
/bin/sh: line 0: cd: po: No such file or directory
make: *** [all] Error 1