[xubuntu-users] Tribe 6 Milestone to Focus on Bugfixing

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 14:12:55 BST 2007

Hello All,

Many of you will likely have received this message (see below - and if
you're using gmail, you may need to click on "Show Quoted Text" to see it),
but I wanted to let you know that the developers have decided to not issue a
Tribe 6 release,  but to use this period of time to focus on bug fixing.

Please take a moment to look over the bugs that had been targeted for Tribe
6, and to assist in resolution of these bugs.