[xubuntu-users] First time xubuntu Setup attempt

Adam Miller maxamillion at gmail.com
Mon May 14 18:10:36 UTC 2007

Sounds to me like there is just a configuration issue with the installation
cd for dapper. Look at your /etc/X11/xorg.conf on the hard drive
installation and compare it to the one on the live cd, and compare (I would
assume the issue to be in the 'Section "Device"' and under 'Driver
"<whatever>"')

http://wiki.ubuntu.com/AdamMiller