[xubuntu-users] Xubuntu for Curmudgeons

michael at michaelshiloh.com michael at michaelshiloh.com
Fri May 4 15:46:13 UTC 2007

By the way, I think the general concept of "*ubunto for Curmudgeons" is great.
It conveys the sense of frustration with all things computer related, and
proposes that *ubuntu satisfies them.

Perhaps propose it as a new flavor? cubuntu?

If we can satisfy the curmudgeon, haven't we satisified the toughest user?

Half seriously,
Michael