[xubuntu-users] Your Ubuntu is...?

Phil Pinkerton pcpinkerton at gmail.com
Thu May 3 10:54:45 UTC 2007

I installed Xubuntu Desktop to check it out. I have Kubuntu and Ubuntu
working just fine, but when I select Xubuntu from the login screen I
just get the Blue Background and an active mouse cursor, no icons nothing ?

I am running feisty Herd5 (fawn) 7.04 amd64 with all updates/upgrades
installed
2.6.20-15-generic #2 SMP Sun Apr 15 06:17:24 UTC 2007 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Is there something I need to or can  tweak from the command line login
to fix this.