[xubuntu-users] Bug of XU: hibernate/suspend

Frank Tao solotim.cn at gmail.com
Tue May 1 13:32:21 UTC 2007

Thank you, Ralf.

I got these infomation by your guide.

$ lspci | grep VGA
01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc Rage Mobility

$ grep -i driver /etc/X11/xorg.conf
Driver          "kbd"
Driver          "mouse"
Driver          "synaptics"
  Driver        "wacom"
  Driver        "wacom"
  Driver        "wacom"
        Driver          "ati"

And Alt+Ctrl+F1 doesn't recover the situation. The only way to go back normal so far is power off and on. Besides, I found this bug is quite serious that the internet connection was lost and the mouse misfunctioned because of it.

Frank

On Sun, 29 Apr 2007 14:00:08 +0200