[xubuntu-users] ISO testing section on the forums

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 18:27:02 UTC 2007

As a note to all ISO testers, the release of the beta has been pushed back
by one day (to Friday) due to a regression in the kernel which caused
booting problems on some systems.

The ISO's have been updated with the changes, and that means we need to test
the new images.  We will continue to post our test results to the ISO test
tracker <https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-iso-tests> on launchpad for the
remainder of the Feisty release cycle.  Please see the ISO testing
forum<http://www.ubuntuforums.org/forumdisplay.php?f=201>for the more
detail about ISO testing, and to receive the latest testing
updates.

This is important work, so we appreciate your help!  Thanks, everyone!

Jim

<http://www.ubuntuforums.org/forumdisplay.php?f=201>On 3/21/07, Vincent <

jwcampbell at gmail.com