[xubuntu-users] about USB harddisk

Frank Tao solotim.cn at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 03:03:09 BST 2007

Dear Vincent,

Thank you very much.
I get it worked. :)

Meanwhile, I have another question. Several month ago I added a custom menu item in the right-click menu of Thunar, and it can automatically send the selected file as attachment by Claws-Mail. Unfortunatly, I forget the method of adding custom menu item. I did't use the plugin tools of Thunar.
Would you please tell me the way of doing that?

Thanks.

Frank