[xubuntu-users] Xfburn won't burn ISO-file

Adam Miller maxamillion at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 03:49:46 UTC 2007

Xfburn is relatively worthless, i suggest wodim (command line, debian
replacement for cdrecord), graveman (gui - ignore some of the error messages
about cdrecord .. that's just a false alarm because it was never officially
ported to wodim), or try out gnomebaker ... there are others, but i don't
have any experience with them.

-Adam

http://wiki.ubuntu.com/AdamMiller