[xubuntu-users] macbook alike

João Santiago exalowprofile at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 17:14:51 UTC 2007

They are quite good but lack at least a cd rom drive (that would be nice for
a hassle free ubuntu installation).

I've been looking at Samsung's notebooks and found some pretty decent (don't
know the price tag yet). The X1 - ultraportable with a top loading cd rom
drive; the X11, R60 and Q35. I'm going to compare 'em with the ThinkPads and
look for both price tags around here and feature compatibility with Ubuntu.