[xubuntu-users] wireless card

Megumi Mills megger.lsu at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 16:13:57 UTC 2007

I have a Dell Truemobile 1150 and I was unable to connect when WPA
encryption was on. (It works fine without the encryption.) A friend of mine
who is savvy with linux tried to help me to get the different adapters and
drivers to work together, but it was beyond his scope of ability.

I want to find a wireless card that is pcmcia that can handle wpa. I'm still
looking at some suggestions other people made.