[xubuntu-users] Chandler on XU?

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 21:54:16 UTC 2007

Chandler has been in beta development for so long . . .   not sure whether
it's good or bad, though.  I'm not sure if it's in the ubuntu repositories,
either.

What about Sunbird or Lightning from Mozilla?  Those are calendar apps.
(Are those available in the repos?)  Of course, another option would be
Ximian Evolution - keep your email, contacts, calendar, tasks all in one
app.

Those are probably each pretty hefty desktop apps, though.  Someone else may
be able to tell you of a lighter-weight option.  Orage might be an option .
. .  I'm not sure of it's functionality.

Jim

jwcampbell at gmail.com