[xubuntu-users] Okay, another set up questions

Skip Evans skip at bigskypenguin.com
Sun Jan 28 05:52:13 UTC 2007

Hey all,

As I get Xu more set up to my liking, I'm now
getting down to the nit-picky to see just how close
to perfection I can get this thing, and right now
it's getting quite close.

Is there a way to set the workspaces so they do not
show the little boxes, etc, representations of the
applications opened in them? I ask because with
three or four open in each workspace the clutter in
the workspace icons makes it hard to see which one
you are really in.

What would be ideal, IMHO, at least for me, would be
to have the workspace icons with just numbers in
them, and a blue background (or any color) to show
which one was currently active, which one your were
currently in.

Is this doable?
--
Skip Evans
Big Sky Penguin, LLC

Check out PHPenguin, a lightweight and versatile
PHP/MySQL development framework.

http://phpenguin.bigskypenguin.com