[xubuntu-users] FTP program for Xu?

Cody A.W. Somerville cody-somerville at ubuntu.com
Sat Jan 27 23:43:05 UTC 2007

Hey Skip,

 You can use the "Software Sources" program in Applications > System >
Software Sources to manage your sources.list. However, if you'd rather
modify sources.list manually, here is an example from my sources.list for
Feisty.

deb http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ feisty universe main restricted
> multiverse

Basically you just have to append the line(s) with "multiverse" - hope this
helps.

Also, I'd love to chat with you regarding your deployment of Xubuntu. Do you
ever visit #xubuntu on irc.freenode.net? My handle is somerville32

Thanks,

Cody A.W. Somerville

Firefox (www.getfirefox.com) -- A browser you can trust