[xubuntu-users] Xubuntu & Windows dual boot?

Skip Evans skip at bigskypenguin.com
Fri Jan 26 23:17:41 UTC 2007

Hey all,

We just loaded up Xubuntu on a workstation here
and I really like the desktop. I think it's a very
good level of form and function, just enough stuff
to make workstation config/operation easy for
programmers/non-sys admin types, and not all
cluttered up with glitz and stuff you don't need.
I think it's going to work well for us.

We do have a need to set up another one to dual
boot, though, because one of our guys needs the
Linux workstation for local development, but he
also does Flash and graphics work for us on a
Windows machine.

Anyone know if Xubuntu will install to dual boot
with an existing Windows install?

--
Skip Evans
Big Sky Penguin, LLC