[xubuntu-users] Flash?

Mr Canis mr_canis at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 25 16:56:44 UTC 2007

Hello,
have a lock in your /etc/X11/xorg.conf in section "Screen" there is a
entry named "DefaultDepth". The value must be 24 for flash. Don't ask
me why. After you change this entry you must restart the xserver, you
can do this as follows:
1. log out
2. press CTRL+BACKSPACE

For my Toshiba Tecra 8100, this was the solution.

Good luck,
          Mr Canis