[xubuntu-users] help firefox 2 installation

fangtao li leefangtao at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 23 03:25:40 UTC 2007

hi,Cody,

thank you for your replying so quickly, the
instruction and script link are on webpage
"http://www.psychocats.net/ubuntu/firefox", which i
copy the script down here
"http://www.psychocats.net/ubuntu/removenewfirefox.sh",strange
script name though. and i did try to run the firefox
in terminal, noting happened but with this output
"/opt/firefox/run-mozilla.sh: line 131:  5724
Segmentation fault      "$prog" ${1+"$@"}"

thanks again

fangtao