[xubuntu-users] Upgrading to Xubuntu 6.10

Joshua Gardner mellowcellofellow at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 23:07:58 UTC 2007

The basic process is to first install the package xubuntu-desktop. This
ensures that you don't miss new packages.  Then edit the file
/etc/apt/sources.list as root, and change every instance of Dapper to Edgy.
Now you run the command sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get dist-upgrade and
sit back for a while as the new packages download and install.

Have Fun!

-CelloFellow