[xubuntu-users] Upgrading to Xubuntu 6.10

Marco Castellani marco at gruppolocale.it
Mon Jan 15 11:32:06 GMT 2007

Hello,

I would like to perform the upgrade of my machine, which now is running
Xubuntu 6.06, to the new release 6.10. Anyway, I have red in the Xubuntu
website (and also elsewhere) that the upgrade via the "update manager"
may presents some problems.

My question is, therefore: which is the safest way to upgrade my system?
If I choose the symple procedure via "upgrade manager" and I run into
problems, are they difficult to solve after the installation ?

Thanks in advance for any help,

Marco