[xubuntu-users] [Ubuntu Chicago] Xubuntu ISO testing, a need to step down

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 13:19:09 UTC 2007

Hi Francisco,

Sorry it took me a bit to get back to you.

On 8/28/07, Francisco <cyan255 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm already using Xubuntu Gutsy and enjoying it!  What are the test
> criteria and perhaps some hints on how to get started?
>
> Francisco

For starters you may want to look here:  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/ISO

I'll see you on IRC and such, and we can talk there.  I am thinking that
between you, myself, Giuseppe, and one other volunteer, that we'll be
well-covered in regards to testing.

As long as we know who is responsible for what, I think that sharing
responsibilities will work well.  We will do a test-run during the tribe-6
release, which is set for next Thursday.  This means that we would have
testing next Wednesday.  I'll get us together some time on Monday or Tuesday
of this coming week.

Thanks again,

Jim