[xubuntu-users] Upgrate to xfce 4.4.1

Jesus Gamio jgamio at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 20:21:46 UTC 2007

thank you Adam for your answer

I have just three months in GNU/LINUX and I cant understand some issues. I
had worked with windows since the 3.0 version until January when throw
windows and start with ubuntu. I know I have to learn a lot about the linux
and I do my homework but look this scenario

I have 4 machines
A) one server is now with dapper (to apache, php, mysql and web projects )
B) one home machine to play with around I have all the (*)buntu feisty
version
C) one to develop my main machine with Xubuntu 6.10
D) one to test with Xubuntu 6.10 ( I used to have a machine with low
requirement because the customers dont used to have the last techologie)

I dont use to upgrade my C,D machines until finish all my current projects.
the new projects are init in my home machine.

Xfce in edgy is a pre-release but in feisty is a release why I shouldnt
upgrade to 4.4.0 if is a release version. Upgrade to feisty (may be i am
wrong remember my microsotf background  ) change the fact than i started to
use some libraries that are upgrade in feisty and maybe dont work in the
same way in edgy.

Excuse for my english is not good enouch yet.
thank you for any comment