[xubuntu-users] mirrors hosting feisty images

Adam Miller maxamillion at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 21:07:09 UTC 2007

I had to sell my iBook for text books this semester, I am poking around here
and there looking for a PPC machine for cheap ... hopefully a PowerMac G4
500MHz, 256mb of ram, 10gb hdd ... as soon as i get the money together and
find one I would be willing to help.

-Adam

http://wiki.ubuntu.com/AdamMiller