[xubuntu-users] System Menu Editing

Tabor Kelly taborkelly at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 16:23:41 UTC 2007

Thanks, what I did not understand, and what is not explained in your email
is that say you have a cream.desktop file with a "Categories=Editors" entry.
It will not be displayed in the system menu unless you have a Editors
Category entry in your applications.menu file. Similarly, if you have an
Editors Category in your applications.menu file but no .desktop file with a
matching Category entry the Category will not be displayed in the menu (it
will not display empty categories).

Thanks,

Tabor