[xubuntu-users] screen backspace key

ono devo onodevo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 22:15:59 UTC 2007

The backspace key is normally mapped to a control sequence. Try ctrl+H
as the delete key.

Something isn't mapped right. In xfc4-terminal's settings there should
be something in the advanced area on mapping backspace. Fiddle around
with that

If I remember correctly, BASH accepts the two popular methods ^H and
^?. However, screen might be messing things up.