Addition of a music player app

reiespinosa1996 at nauta.cu reiespinosa1996 at nauta.cu
Fri May 21 10:43:04 UTC 2021

Greetings.
In my humble opinion the best choice will be a lightweight GTK3 compatible music player like Pragha (it does a pretty decent job with openSUSE XFCE) or some other similar to Pragha. I also like to suggest: Xubuntu devs should think about including a tiny package with a trigger for apt install xubuntu-restricted-extras in a terminal and a icon displayed on the Music and Videos section of Whisker menu. In that way must of the codecs should be easily installed and Parole will work great.