Addition of a music player app

Yousuf Philips ypharis at gmail.com
Wed May 19 16:40:37 UTC 2021

Thanks for everyone's input on the discussion.

I personally use Audacious as my preferred audio player, I grew up on
winamp, and was initially going to include it in the list of suggestions,
but unfortunately it uses Qt libraries, so it would be out of the question
for Xubuntu. VLC would also be out of the question due to the same reason
of using Qt libraries and we already ship Parole as a video player.

Regards,
Yousuf