Addition of a music player app

Michael Lueck mlueck at lueckdatasystems.com
Sun May 16 23:34:55 UTC 2021

Greetings team,

My music player of choice on Linux is:

Yousuf Philips wrote:
> 1. rhythmbox (8,473kb): The recommended option as it is in regular development and is used by flavors (gnome, mate, budgie) as well as xfce distros (mint, manjaro, mx).

My one critique of it is it can be challenging to, by typing part of the text you know is an attribute of a file, to actually consistently find the piece of music you are seeking. I have enabled all
of the available view attribute lists. I keep trying to move the attribute keywords I remember to spots Rhythmbox full text searches on in that player UI search field.

Otherwise, rock solid, no issues.

I am thankful,

--
Michael Lueck