[Team Vote] Various updates to the Xubuntu Seed

Unit 193 unit193 at ubuntu.com
Tue Jul 27 01:11:37 UTC 2021

Howdy,

Sorry for my delayed response.

~Unit 193
Unit193 @ Libera
Unit193 @ OFTC

On Wed, 21 Jul 2021, Sean Davis wrote:

> Thanks Simon. With that, we're only missing votes from Unit193. It looks like baobab and xfce4-clipman-plugin have enough positive votes that one more
> negative vote won't derail them, so I will move those forward.
>
> Add baobab:
> +1 Myself
> +1 Yousuf
> +1 Krytarik
> +0 Lyz
> +0 Pasi
> -1 Simon
> ?? Unit193
> =2 OK
+0

> Add xfce4-appmenu-plugin:
> +0 Myself
> +1 Yousuf
> +0 Krytarik
> +0 Lyz
> +0 Pasi
> +0 Simon
> ?? Unit193
> =1 PENDING
- -1

This is vala based, historically has a bad track record of API breaks.  I don't
think we want to get stuck having to fix this.

> Add xfce4-clipman-plugin:
> +0 Myself
> +1 Yousuf
> +1 Krytarik
> +0 Lyz
> -1 Pasi
> +1 Simon
> ?? Unit193
> =2 OK
+0

> Remove gnome-mines gnome-sudoku, Add four-in-a-row gnome-chess gnome-nibbles quadrapassel:
> +1 Myself
> +1 Yousuf
> -1 Krytarik
> +1 Lyz
> -1 Pasi
> +0 Simon
> ?? Unit193
> =1 PENDING
- -1

Here I am specifically objecting to gnome-chess, if that were removed from the
proposal I'd give an +1.  I am concerned that these will very soon be pulling
in GTK4 though.