Addition of a music player app

b3nmore b3nmore at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 24 13:32:41 UTC 2021

Greetings,

bit late to the discussion and afaik votes are already done, but for the
sake of completeness, have you considered Lollypop
(https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Lollypop)? Its in the repository and
design-wise imo the most appealing one. Technically its seems to work
well, but I've to admit I'm not a heavy user of music players anymore.

Cheers