[Team Vote] Various updates to the Xubuntu Seed

Yousuf Philips ypharis at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 20:34:20 UTC 2021

Hi Sean,

Thanks for pushing this forward.

+1 for rythmbox for me as well, as I mentioned that it was my
recommendation in the ML email.

Votes are also needed for the addition of the Arc and Numix Blue Gtk themes.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xubuntu-meta/+bug/1914424

games and as mentioned in my email, both mines and sudoku are available in
the SGT Puzzle Collections games app which is pre-bundled.
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/xubuntu-devel/2021-May/012056.html

@Krytarik: Thanks for mentioning the pidgin removal.

Regards,
Yousuf