Xubuntu translation efforts

Yousuf Philips ypharis at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 07:39:10 UTC 2021

Hi Team,

I just wanted to inform you all that I've created a telegram group[1] for
translation contributors to Xubuntu, to separate it from the general
contributors telegram group[2], and contributors to Arabic, Chinese,
Indonesian, Portuguese, Persian, and Spanish have joined. The call for
translators on social media has been quite positive and once their
contributions were made, I've reached out to the translation teams to
review their work and that has also gone well.

[1] https://t.me/XubuntuTranslators
[2] https://t.me/XubuntuDevelopment

Regards,
Yousuf