Documentation help

Newbasic newbasic at gmx.de
Thu Nov 26 05:44:44 UTC 2020

Hi Evan,

my name is Torsten and I am from Germany.

I have enlistet myself in the Xubuntu mailinglist before round about two
weeks.
My motivation was and is to learn more about the development of
Xubuntu/XFCE and to bring in new ideas and concepts for the Xubuntu-roadmap.
I'm looking forward to many interesting mails with you and the Xubuntu
Developers...

Best Regards
Torsten