Docs Meeting Update

Pasi Lallinaho pasi at shimmerproject.org
Fri May 8 12:47:47 UTC 2020

As I said, button style matching our website. Screenshot attached.

The CSS is simple and should be relatively easily findable from the
theme sources – it uses the class "button". (FWIW, the blue bottom
border is currently applied with the classes "button primary", but this
will be legacy code when the new Gutenberg-based theme is out. The docs
will likely need slightly modified CSS definitions.)

Cheers,
Pasi