Updating minimum requirements

Sean Davis sean at bluesabre.org
Sat May 2 13:30:46 UTC 2020

While it is possible to run Xubuntu on ARM and PowerPC, it's not
supported. For the same reason as dropping i386, we simply don't have
the testers or developers available to support these platforms. As we've
actually encountered several architecture-specific issues in the past,
this is a real concern. Adding these options to the download page
suggests that we would support them.

As for the recommended requirements, these seem sensible to me.