Updating minimum requirements

Yousuf Philips ypharis at gmail.com
Fri May 1 03:03:25 UTC 2020

Here is my suggestion for how the minimum section should look.

To *install* and *use Xubuntu* 20.04 or higher, you need a 64-bit processor
with at least *512 MB of memory*. You can also *try Xubuntu* within athe USD
or DesktopDVD with the same amount of memory. Keep in mind that running the
system from a USB or DVD will be slower than an installed system.

When you install Xubuntu from the Desktop DVD, you need about 87.5 GB of
free space on your hard disk.

*Your processor* needs to *support PAE* in order to run Xubuntu 18.04 or
lower.