For the website team - Error on the website

Charles M chaslinux at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 15:11:06 UTC 2020

Hi Marcos, you might want to verify that the ISO hasn't been tampered
with in transport. You can check it using sha256sum by going to the
directory your ISO file is in and then typing:

sha256sum xubuntu-20.04-desktop-amd64.iso

You'll get a long number and letter combination that should match up
with what's in the SHA256SUMS file here:
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/xubuntu/releases/20.04/release/

See the screenshot attached.