Revising the list of defaults apps

Yousuf Philips ypharis at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 01:07:01 UTC 2020

Hi Team,

After completing the work on comparing the default apps on various distros
compared to Xubuntu in the spreadsheet[1], I've prepared a separate
spreadsheet[2] with my recommendations of various apps and packages that
can be added to the next release. Feedback is welcome here and in the
github issue[3].

[1]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TiVcXNSfiDkwIIonz5WyBFAcTkg-hw7iIVzDH6_gsME/edit#gid=0
[2]