Xubuntu needed for Pinebook Pro

Eric Curtin ericcurtin17 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 10:45:34 UTC 2020

If you dive into these links, etc. even further you will see xubuntu
on pinebook pro kind of does exist:

https://github.com/ayufan-rock64/linux-build/releases/download/0.10.12/focal-xfce4-pinebookpro-0.10.12-1184-arm64.img.xz

maybe this should be added as an official image? I've a sneaky
suspicion we will see a raspberry pi laptop in the next year or so
which may have the best support. Supporting Apple M1 laptops would be
great, some people are looking into that already, there always seems
to be a struggle with getting Apple products running Linux though.
Apple seem to have no interest in cooperating.

You can install ubuntu apps on chromebooks fairly easily though with LXD/LXC.