[TEAM VOTE] Re: Xubuntu council nominations

Sean Davis smd.seandavis at gmail.com
Thu May 16 09:46:07 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

As there were no nominations received for the 3rd seat in the Xubuntu
Council, the current 2-person Xubuntu Council has asked former members
Simon Steinbeiss (ochosi) and Pasi Lallinaho (knome) if either of them
would be interested in the position. Simon has agreed to the nomination.

We will now hold a team vote for Simon’s nomination. To participate in
this vote, you must be part of Xubuntu Team [1]. Please reply to this
list with +1 to approve, -1 to reject, or 0 to abstain.

[1] https://launchpad.net/~xubuntu-team

Thanks!

Sean