[TEAM VOTE] The GIMP: Shipping with GTK theme by default

Dave Pearson dave at dpearson.co.uk
Sat Jun 15 15:29:59 UTC 2019

+1

From: xubuntu-devel <xubuntu-devel-bounces at lists.ubuntu.com> On Behalf Of Sean Davis
Sent: 15 June 2019 02:33
To: Xubuntu Development Discussion <xubuntu-devel at lists.ubuntu.com>
Subject: [TEAM VOTE] The GIMP: Shipping with GTK theme by default

Hello everyone!

Here's another email from our community meeting. We added GIMP back to Xubuntu starting with Disco, and the latest version ships with a dark theme and monochrome icons [1].

I'd like to propose shipping with the GTK theme and color icons instead [2]. This would make  GIMP look and feel like the other applications we ship.

Please vote +1 if you are in favor of shipping GIMP with the GTK theme and color icons.

To participate in this vote, you must be part of Xubuntu Team [3]. Please reply to this list with +1 to approve, -1 to reject, or 0 to abstain.

[1] https://imgur.com/ctbPMlm.png

[2] https://imgur.com/1L4Vfey.png

[3] https://launchpad.net/~xubuntu- <https://launchpad.net/~xubuntu-team> team

--