[TEAM VOTE] The GIMP: Shipping with GTK theme by default

Sean Davis smd.seandavis at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 01:32:30 UTC 2019

Hello everyone!

Here's another email from our community meeting. We added GIMP back to
Xubuntu starting with Disco, and the latest version ships with a dark theme
and monochrome icons [1].

I'd like to propose shipping with the GTK theme and color icons instead
[2]. This would make  GIMP look and feel like the other applications we
ship.

Please vote +1 if you are in favor of shipping GIMP with the GTK theme and
color icons.

To participate in this vote, you must be part of Xubuntu Team [3]. Please

[1] https://imgur.com/ctbPMlm.png

[2] https://imgur.com/1L4Vfey.png

[3] https://launchpad.net/~xubuntu-team

--